Explore Our RAM 1500 Trucks for Sale in Farmington
With an available 3.0L ECODIESEL V6 engine, a RamBox®
Cargo Management System for organizing your truck bed, and more, there are few needs that the RAM 1500 can't meet. Whether Aztec drivers are considering a RAM 1500 lease or a loan, Advantage Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep FIAT can get you a custom-tailored deal to perfectly suit your needs and budget. Simply fill out a pre-approval
and value your trade
to get the process started. But first, read on to learn about some feature highlights!
Whether Bloomfield drivers pursue a RAM 1500 lease or they're looking to outright buy the RAM 1500 trucks for sale on our lot in Farmington, you'll enjoy a long list of standard and available features. Here are just a few highlights:
- Available 100% leather seating
- 98% high-strength steel frame
- 5-year/100,000-mile Roadside Assistance
- 60/40 split Multi-function tailgate
- 4 high power engine options
- Standard TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission
Ram 1500 Lease or Loan?
If you're unsure of whether to pursue a lease or a loan, we understand. Both financial paths have very unique benefits that cater to different types of drivers. Here is a breakdown of those differences:
- Lease: You're paying off the value that you use up over a 3-year contract, so monthly payments are smaller and you don't have to put as much money down.
- Loan: One day, you'll pay your loan off and be the sole owner of the vehicle's residual value. If you sell, you'll see part of your initial investment returned to you. In the long run, it's the less expensive path, but in the immediate, you'll be making bigger monthly payments.
Reach Out to Advantage Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep FIAT to Schedule for a Test Drive
If Shiprock drivers have further questions about our RAM 1500 trucks for sale or about the advantages of a RAM 1500 lease, contact us
. If you have more questions about RAM vehicles or the car buying process, you can also explore our manufacturer guides
and car buying tips
. We have plenty of informative reads on our site, like our comparison between the RAM 1500 and the RAM 2500