Join a Winning Team at Advantage Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep FIAT
Automotive Sales Representative
An Automotive Sales Representative sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge.
- Must have a good driving record, references and current driver’s license
- Requires some car sales experience
- Ability to sell both new and pre-owned vehicles required
- Computer skills are a necessity, training is ongoing and required
- A great caring attitude with a smile and team player approach is also required
- Production based job requires customer handling skills, closing skills, presentation of products, computer entry, prospecting and follow up
- Ethical and straight forward approach is required to service our guest
An Automotive Service Technician services and repairs vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures. In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, and a minimum of one year of dealer-level or large facility experience. He or she has an unrestricted driver’s license and a clean driving record, and has a strong technical performance record. Fluent English speaking and writing skills, good time management skills, and appropriate dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Accurately and efficiently perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Repairing broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Installing equipment, components, and systems
- Testing vehicles both before and after repair
- Repairing electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Technical or trade school training preferred
- One or more years of automotive experience
- Master Technician preferred
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ability to be analytical and multi-task
- Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record