An Automotive Sales Representative sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge.
· Must have a good driving record, references and current driver's license
· Requires some car sales experience
· Ability to sell both new and pre-owned vehicles required
· Computer skills are a necessity, training is ongoing and required
· A great caring attitude with a smile and team player approach is also required
· Production based job requires customer handling skills, closing skills, presentation of products, computer entry, prospecting and follow up
· Ethical and straight forward approach is required to service our guest